Are you interested on getting experience in an international non-profit organisation?
Our Academic Internships programme has the objective of empower you with new tools and skills that will make you a more active professional and an engaged citizen.
This internship intend to be an extension of academic training and opportunity to gain experience and develop skills. Since is a volunteer internship, you can make it online.
Depending on the amount of hours that your degree say you must dedicate to the internship, you will be able to enroll in one of this areas:
- Communications & development of social media content and articles, and Online workshops implementation, if you have to make between 100 and 200 hours;
- Research, if you have to make between 200 and 300 hours;
- Project writing and Project management, if you have to make 300 hours or more;
However, before applying, you have to confirm if:
- Are you studying at university level?
- Is this internship a mandatory internship?
- Will the internship agreement be signed between you, us and your university?
If you can answer yes to all the previous questions, please apply in the Form below.
We are always open to receive new applications. Fill in this Form to join one of our projects!